Who we areWe operate Kaufland.de: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focused way: You decide whether you want to work in our office in Cologne // Darmstadt // Düsseldorf while at the same time having the opportunity to work remotely (Germany). We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and a maximum of flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
With 45 million products on our marketplace, there’s an almost endless amount of product data that needs to be controlled and managed. Since this cannot purely be done manually, the optimisation of automated processes and technical tools accounts for a large part of our work in the product data management team.
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- The goal of your work is to optimise the presentation of products on our marketplace ensuring the products are compliant with internal and external regulations
- In particular, you will support our Slovakian and Czech sellers by working on control systems to prevent or remediate product data violations of regulations
- You will be implementing compliance procedures & tools to ensure all product data is compliant with applicable regulations
- Together with our team, you will also ensure that the country-specific requirements for product compliance are met
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You have successfully completed your commercial training
- You ideally have professional experience in e-commerce or in B2C/B2B customer service
- You have an excellent service mentality, and you enjoy contact with sellers and colleagues
- You have a structured and independent way of working
- You are fluent in either Slovak or Czech and have a good command of English
What we offer
- Create your own work-life! We offer you the best possible flexibility in terms of working hours and location
- An international and appreciative working environment with a view beyond one's own nose
- The future is digital - Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users
- Power meets dynamic - flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet the power of a big corporate group and offers you an agile and secure working environment at the same time
- Free choice of hardware - whether Mac or Lenovo, it's your decision
- We are team players - our strong bond extends beyond our own team: we stay connected thanks to our many internal offerings, such as our digital onboarding program, our all-hands meetings and regular team and company events
- Top conditions at the Urban Sports Club for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
Why are you the perfect fit for this position? Don't bother with cover letters - we're interested in facts and figures!
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH
BewerbenYour contact person: Lena Meulenkamp
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH