Who we areWe operate the international online marketplaces of Kaufland: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Ours is a dynamic corporate culture that merges a start-up mentality with the opportunities offered by a large corporation. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team.
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focussed way: You get to decide whether you want to work in one of our offices in Cologne // Darmstadt // Düsseldorf, but also have the opportunity to work up to 100% remotely (within Germany). We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and maximum flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
Day by day, our development team of about 350 experts pursues the goal of creating the best possible customer shopping experience for our online marketplace. To enrich the lives of our customers, we collaborate in cross-functional teams. Learn about how they are structured and more details about our product areas here: https://kaufland-ecommerce.com/en/team/tech-en/.
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- Refine the way our customers perceive their delivery and return - You proactively ensure that our customers can receive and send back their orders with joy and ease, exactly how, when, and where they want
- Oversee the entire customer journey from the moment customers select a delivery option to the potential return of a product - You ensure this process is intuitive, efficient, and tailored to the individual needs of our diverse customer and seller base
- Work with our logistics partners to develop features that offer customers dynamic and flexible delivery and return options
- Implement and refine systems that keep customers informed about their order and return status in real-time
- Acquire a comprehensive and deep understanding of our warehouse logistics, seller operations, customer behavior as well as our business and collaborate with us on the definition of new business goals
- Think strategically and identify, define and prioritize valuable outcomes based on data-driven arguments
- You create and foster close relationships with an extended network of stakeholders (from peers to C-Level executives), consider their requirements, align on business priorities and help to maximize the value for our customers and company
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
You have a proven track record in dynamic business environments, such as product management in startups, business development roles, or consulting. Your experience showcases your ability to adapt quickly, think strategically, and drive growth in fast-paced settings
You are a self-starter and enjoy taking on responsibility – from idea to implementation
Your decision-making is strongly rooted in data analytics. You have the ability to conduct comprehensive analyses and translate data into meaningful insights, guiding business decisions and strategic planning
Knowledge and experience in the eCommerce sector, particularly in areas related to customer delivery and return experiences, would be an asset
You possess superior problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
You always prioritize the customer, understanding their needs and pain points, and deriving actionable insights from them
With your positive, open-minded, entrepreneurial, hands-on personality, you motivate people around you and take product leadership to the next level. You are enjoyable to be around, an empathic communicator who effectively conveys their points, makes people feel heard, and fosters healthy work relationships
What we offer
- Create your own work-life balance: Work remotely or at one of our locations in Cologne, Darmstadt, Düsseldorf!
- Diversity and variety: An international environment with talents from over 55 different nations creates innovative and exciting perspectives
- Do you want to move to Germany? No problem – we offer you an attractive relocation package to give you a smooth start.
- Power meets dynamic: Flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet the power of a big corporate group, providing you an agile and secure working environment
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook or Lenovo Linux, it's up to you
- We are team players: Our strong bond extends beyond our own team: we stay connected thanks to our many internal offerings, such as our digital onboarding program, our all-hands meetings and regular team and company events
- Mental well-being: We support you with various initiatives on your personal and professional well-being journey!
- The future is digital: Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users
- ‘Deutschlandticket’: We subsidise your train season ticket for more mobility
- Urban Sports Club: Get top deals for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
- Personal & team growth: We love flexibility in terms of working location, but we also believe that personal interactions are important. That’s why we organise company events, and cover the costs to bring you there and to other (approved) get-togethers with your peers. The same applies to conferences and other learning opportunities. We want everybody to grow personally and professionally, as a team and as a company
Diversity at Kaufland e-commerceWe welcome applications from everyone, regardless of skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, ethnic origin, religion and ideology. We are signatories to the Charta der Vielfalt (German Diversity Charter) – because we know that extraordinary things can only be achieved with diversity. Read more here!
Refer an Engineer ProgramYou want to work for us, but not without your dearest colleague? Join us as a team and earn money by referring your buddy for one of our open Tech positions! Depending on the level we offer a bonus up to 1.300,- € per referral, which will be paid after successful recruitment (the first part with your first salary, the second part after your buddy passes the trial period).
Don't bother with cover letters - we're interested in facts and figures!
How would you like to be addressed?
Feel free to add the following pronouns "she/her", "him/he" or "they/them" optionally (e.g. after your name) in your CV.
As we have very international teams, we would highly appreciate it to receive your CV or profile link in English.
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH & Co. KG
We are looking forward to your application!
Senior Product Analyst (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Product Analyst (all genders) Selling ExperienceStandort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Product Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Content Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
(Senior) Product Data Manager (all genders) Polish MarketStandort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
(Senior) Data Scientist – Selling & Supply (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren