Who we areWe operate the international online marketplaces of Kaufland: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Ours is a dynamic corporate culture that merges a start-up mentality with the opportunities offered by a large corporation. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team.
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focussed way: You get to decide whether you want to work in one of our offices in Cologne // Darmstadt // Düsseldorf, but also have the opportunity to work up to 100% remotely (within Germany). We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and maximum flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
Day by day, our development team of about 350 experts pursues the goal of creating the best possible customer shopping experience for our online marketplace. To enrich the lives of our customers, we collaborate in cross-functional teams. Learn about how they are structured and more details about our product areas here: https://kaufland-ecommerce.com/en/team/tech-en/.
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
You work closely with our product teams and support them in their daily work with analyses and insights to develop, improve and innovate digital products
You enable self-service in the teams by making data accessible and actionable
You assist in A/B test conceptualisation, prioritization and analysis
You challenge your team in identifying the right metrics per use case
You educate your team in the usage of analytics tools
Your profile - this is what we expect from you
- You have a thorough understanding of web analytics and A/B testing
- You can use at least one web analytics tools at an expert level (e.g., Google Analytics)
- You have the skill to query SQL databases on an advanced level
- You can visualize and present your findings (eg. with Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- You can translate business logic and business demands into analytics tasks
- You can prioritize hypotheses along business goals
- You effectively communicate with highly technical and analytical team members and stakeholders, as well as stakeholders completely non-technical and non-analytical
- You are able to work independently and proactively
What we offer
- Create your own work-life balance: Work at one of our locations in Cologne, Darmstadt, Düsseldorf or up to 100% remotely!
- Diversity and variety: An international environment with talents from over 55 different nations creates innovative and exciting perspectives
- Do you want to move to Germany? No problem – we offer you an attractive relocation package to give you a smooth start.
- Power meets dynamic: Flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet the power of a big corporate group, providing you an agile and secure working environment
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook or Lenovo Linux, it's up to you
- We are team players: Our strong bond extends beyond our own team: we stay connected thanks to our many internal offerings, such as our digital onboarding program, our all-hands meetings and regular team and company events
- The future is digital: Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users
- ‘Deutschlandticket’: We subsidise your train season ticket for more mobility
- Urban Sports Club: Get top deals for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
- Personal & team growth: We love flexibility in terms of working location, but we also believe that personal interactions are important. That’s why we organise company events, and cover the costs to bring you there and to other (approved) get-togethers with your peers. The same applies to conferences and other learning opportunities. We want everybody to grow personally and professionally, as a team and as a company
Diversity at Kaufland e-commerceWe welcome applications from everyone, regardless of skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, ethnic origin, religion and ideology. We are signatories to the Charta der Vielfalt (German Diversity Charter) – because we know that extraordinary things can only be achieved with diversity. Read more here!
Refer an Engineer ProgramYou want to work for us, but not without your dearest colleague? Join us as a team and earn money by referring your buddy for one of our open Tech positions! Depending on the level we offer a bonus up to 1.300,- € per referral, which will be paid after successful recruitment (the first part with your first salary, the second part after your buddy passes the trial period).
Don't bother with cover letters - we're interested in facts and figures!
How would you like to be addressed?
Feel free to add the following pronouns "she/her", "him/he" or "they/them" optionally (e.g. after your name) in your CV.
As we have very international teams, we would highly appreciate it to receive your CV or profile link in English.
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH & Co. KG
We are looking forward to your application!
Senior Web Analyst (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
SEO Manager (all genders) Polish MarketStandort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Content Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Product Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Data Science Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren