Who we areWe operate the international online marketplaces of Kaufland: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Ours is a dynamic corporate culture that merges a start-up mentality with the opportunities offered by a large corporation. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team.
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focussed way: You get to decide whether you want to work in one of our offices in Cologne // Darmstadt // Düsseldorf, but also have the opportunity to work up to 100% remotely (within Germany). We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and maximum flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
Day by day, our development team of about 350 experts pursues the goal of creating the best possible customer shopping experience for our online marketplace. To enrich the lives of our customers, we collaborate in cross-functional teams. Learn about how they are structured and more details about our product areas here: https://kaufland-ecommerce.com/en/team/tech-en/.
As an in-house SEO Specialist at Kaufland Marketplace, you will be responsible for optimizing our online presence in the Polish market. You will play a crucial role in enhancing our visibility on search engines, driving organic traffic, and ultimately contributing to our online success.
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- You conduct comprehensive keyword research to identify high-value keywords relevant to our products in the Polish market and develop keyword strategies to improve organic search rankings
- You analyze competitors' websites, content, and SEO strategies in the Polish market to identify opportunities and gaps to create competitive advantages for us
- You optimize our website content, meta tags, headings, and internal linking to improve on-page SEO performance to ensure content is localized and culturally relevant
- You collaborate with our development and IT teams to resolve technical SEO issues and improve website performance to ensure mobile-friendliness, site speed, and other technical aspects comply with best practices
- You monitor and report on key SEO metrics (such as organic traffic, rankings, click-through rates, conversion rates), provide regular performance reports and suggest improvements
- You collaborate with our content creators to produce high-quality, localized content that aligns with SEO strategies and trends in the Polish market
- You stay up-to-date with industry trends and product developments specific to the Polish market and integrate this knowledge into SEO strategies
- You take ownership of the SEO success for our online presence in the Polish market, actively seeking opportunities for improvement and growth
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish (also in English)
- You have experience in SEO, preferably with a focus on the Polish market
- You are proficient in SEO tools such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, audisto or similar
- You are familiar with on-page and off-page SEO best practices as well as technical SEO concepts and website optimization
- You can demonstrate success in improving organic search rankings and driving results
- You passionately follow current SEO trends and product developments on the Polish market
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and also demonstrate excellent project management and time management skills
- You are able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
What we offer
Create your own work-life balance: Work at one of our locations in Cologne, Darmstadt, Düsseldorf or up to 100% remotely!
Diversity and variety: An international environment with talents from over 55 different nations creates innovative and exciting perspectives
Do you want to move to Germany? No problem – we offer you an attractive relocation package to give you a smooth start.
Power meets dynamic: Flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet the power of a big corporate group, providing you an agile and secure working environment
Free choice of hardware: MacBook or Lenovo Linux, it's up to you
We are team players: Our strong bond extends beyond our own team: we stay connected thanks to our many internal offerings, such as our digital onboarding program, our all-hands meetings and regular team and company events
The future is digital: Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users
‘Deutschlandticket’: We subsidise your train season ticket for more mobility
Urban Sports Club: Get top deals for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
Personal & team growth: We love flexibility in terms of working location, but we also believe that personal interactions are important. That’s why we organise company events, and cover the costs to bring you there and to other (approved) get-togethers with your peers. The same applies to conferences and other learning opportunities. We want everybody to grow personally and professionally, as a team and as a company
Diversity at Kaufland e-commerceWe welcome applications from everyone, regardless of skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, ethnic origin, religion and ideology. We are signatories to the Charta der Vielfalt (German Diversity Charter) – because we know that extraordinary things can only be achieved with diversity. Read more here!
Refer an Engineer ProgramYou want to work for us, but not without your dearest colleague? Join us as a team and earn money by referring your buddy for one of our open Tech positions! Depending on the level we offer a bonus up to 1.300,- € per referral, which will be paid after successful recruitment (the first part with your first salary, the second part after your buddy passes the trial period).
Don't bother with cover letters - we're interested in facts and figures!
How would you like to be addressed?
Feel free to add the following pronouns "she/her", "him/he" or "they/them" optionally (e.g. after your name) in your CV.
As we have very international teams, we would highly appreciate it to receive your CV or profile link in English.
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH & Co. KG
We are looking forward to your application!
Senior Web Analyst (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Product Analyst (all genders) Web AnalyticsStandort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Content Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Senior Product Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren
Data Science Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren