Who we areWe operate the international online marketplaces of Kaufland: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Ours is a dynamic corporate culture that merges a start-up mentality with the opportunities offered by a large corporation. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team.
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focussed way: You get to decide whether you want to work in one of our offices in Cologne // Darmstadt // Düsseldorf, but also have the opportunity to work remotely (within Germany) and choose the best of both. We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and maximum flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
Day by day, our development team of about 350 experts pursues the goal of creating the best possible customer shopping experience for our online marketplace. To enrich the lives of our customers, we collaborate in cross-functional teams. Learn about how they are structured and more details about our product areas here: https://kaufland-ecommerce.com/en/team/tech-en/.
Your tasks - this is what awaits you in detail
- You help us to develop an outstanding product search for the Polish market
- You identify potentials and problems within the Polish product search
- You are the Polish expert for the product teams of the search
- You help the development team to understand language specifics, synonyms, broad and concrete search terms
- You optimize the ranking of the search results, filter widgets, and synonym dictionaries for the Polish market
Your profile - this is what we expect from you
You have excellent Polish communication skills and enjoy working in an international, English-speaking team
You possess strong analytical skills
You enjoy empathizing with our customers
You are highly motivated and can work self-organized
You have a good understanding of technical contexts
You bring along basic SQL knowledge
- Create your own work-life balance: Work remotely or at one of our locations in Cologne, Darmstadt, Düsseldorf!
- Diversity and variety: An international environment with talents from over 55 different nations creates innovative and exciting perspectives
- Power meets dynamic: Flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet the power of a big corporate group, providing you an agile and secure working environment
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook or Lenovo Linux, it's up to you
- We are team players: Our strong bond extends beyond our own team: we stay connected thanks to our many internal offerings, such as our digital onboarding program, our all-hands meetings and regular team and company events
- Mental well-being: We support you with various initiatives on your personal and professional well-being journey!
- The future is digital: Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users
- Urban Sports Club: Get top deals for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
Diversity at Kaufland e-commerceWe welcome applications from everyone, regardless of skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, ethnic origin, religion and ideology. We are signatories to the Charta der Vielfalt (German Diversity Charter) – because we know that extraordinary things can only be achieved with diversity. Read more here!
Don't bother with cover letters - we're interested in facts and figures!
How would you like to be addressed?
Feel free to add the following pronouns "she/her", "him/he" or "they/them" optionally (e.g. after your name) in your CV.
As we have very international teams, we would highly appreciate it to receive your CV or profile link in English.
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH & Co. KG
Working Student (all genders) Business Analyst for Czech/Slovak SearchStandort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: TeilzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Student/ Praktikant/ Auszubildender
(Senior) Content Manager (all genders)Standort: Remote / Köln / Darmstadt / DüsseldorfVertragsart: VollzeitTeam: ProductLevel: Berufserfahren